About this blog

This blog was started as a whirlwind. So these objectives are laid out on the top as a reminder to me and for you to remind me. These objectives will change accordingly. Do praise or criticize me for keeping to my plan or deviating from it. This is the start of accountability to my plan.

There are Twitter updates, if you are my friend please identify yourself when you add to your follow list.

Long term objectives
1. To be financially independent so that I can free my time in devoting to God and Family.
2. Money is for memories. I want to take my Family to Disneyland in 2014. I want my daughters to remember this for life. I can also take this to my grave.
3. Trading as a vehicle to secure my daughters' future education requirement.
4. Continued learning/evolution of myself and the markets.
5. This is not for fun, it is a means for an end. Be very ruthless!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

TF Trade 28 July

1117h EST Sold TF 546.2 x1
1126h EST Exit 545.9 +$26.00 nett.
1157h EST I am tired. Missed all the opening opportunities. Out the whole day and the evening with the girls. Having the girls hug me and say "I love you daddy" is the best profit of the day. Later, after I have moved my residence and setup my platform. So updates will be inconsistent.

2 comments:

  1. LA, I tried to download the tudor-jones documentary a couple of days ago with no success. Have you taken it down?

    Aso, I would like to make my template wider. I spent 6 hrs last Sunday figuring this out only to find that the background is a gif and I cant make it wider (i think).

    The colors look like crap without that background. Where did you find this template? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the non-market talk, but I want a new window to open up when you click on a link. It seems like this was an option that you picked, but I cant find it anywhere. Would you know how to accomplish this?

    ReplyDelete