About this blog

This blog was started as a whirlwind. So these objectives are laid out on the top as a reminder to me and for you to remind me. These objectives will change accordingly. Do praise or criticize me for keeping to my plan or deviating from it. This is the start of accountability to my plan.

There are Twitter updates, if you are my friend please identify yourself when you add to your follow list.

Long term objectives
1. To be financially independent so that I can free my time in devoting to God and Family.
2. Money is for memories. I want to take my Family to Disneyland in 2014. I want my daughters to remember this for life. I can also take this to my grave.
3. Trading as a vehicle to secure my daughters' future education requirement.
4. Continued learning/evolution of myself and the markets.
5. This is not for fun, it is a means for an end. Be very ruthless!

Friday, July 10, 2009

6E Trade 10 July Simulated

0332h EST trying 6E trade using a new method involving range charts. As usual, entered 13910 x2 which is 2 ticks below the 423.6% fib extension. Should be a terminating point and the indicators all in oversold territory.

0338h EST +10 pips 13920. Stop BE.
0345h EST stopped. +9 pips nett.
0442h EST long 13925 x2

0450h EST stopped. -4 pips nett
1205h EST ended this period of simulated trades on 6E with +38pips nett. Will continue further into next week to see if I am comfortable and my risk management is working in my favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment