About this blog

This blog was started as a whirlwind. So these objectives are laid out on the top as a reminder to me and for you to remind me. These objectives will change accordingly. Do praise or criticize me for keeping to my plan or deviating from it. This is the start of accountability to my plan.

There are Twitter updates, if you are my friend please identify yourself when you add to your follow list.

Long term objectives
1. To be financially independent so that I can free my time in devoting to God and Family.
2. Money is for memories. I want to take my Family to Disneyland in 2014. I want my daughters to remember this for life. I can also take this to my grave.
3. Trading as a vehicle to secure my daughters' future education requirement.
4. Continued learning/evolution of myself and the markets.
5. This is not for fun, it is a means for an end. Be very ruthless!

Monday, June 29, 2009

ES Trade 29 June

0544h EST This how not to trade without discipline. What the heck was I doing? I am now behind. -23.25pt. Close to losing last week's win in 1 hour.

I broke my rules. I made a 4th trade after I had 3 consecutive losses in short entries with 4 contracts each. I did not look properly and was too impatient to jump in instead of waiting for the signal. I will not post the trade charts. I am utterly embarrassed.

Later, if any developments, this 4th trade entry is the last trade of today. Wake up! LA!

0612h EST stopped. -29.51 pt nett. That's it. Over for me today.

Summary for 29 June.

This is the chart for 29 June. Looking back, I should have waited for RTH instead of Globex session to trade once I missed that usual 1am - 2am consolidation.
RTH consolidation is at the "up momentum" line 922.62. It was triggered and even closed above it; and even stronger signal. It should continue upwards but there is a lot of reluctance to push beyond.

2 comments:

  1. rough day LA...thats why we have tomorrow's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really bad day. I was waiting for a reversal. Hell didn't happen until 918.50 and it was a retrace. Anyway I was out of the game entirely. Regained some money on TF during RTH. Still a loss.

    ReplyDelete