About this blog

This blog was started as a whirlwind. So these objectives are laid out on the top as a reminder to me and for you to remind me. These objectives will change accordingly. Do praise or criticize me for keeping to my plan or deviating from it. This is the start of accountability to my plan.

There are Twitter updates, if you are my friend please identify yourself when you add to your follow list.

Long term objectives
1. To be financially independent so that I can free my time in devoting to God and Family.
2. Money is for memories. I want to take my Family to Disneyland in 2014. I want my daughters to remember this for life. I can also take this to my grave.
3. Trading as a vehicle to secure my daughters' future education requirement.
4. Continued learning/evolution of myself and the markets.
5. This is not for fun, it is a means for an end. Be very ruthless!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

ES Trade 23 June


2202h EST. Bought the 78.6% (18 May low to 6 June high) retrace 888.50. 5x tops made, has to break that. It has trouble going up. This being the Asian open, it is usually consolidation. My plan is to make an exit at +1 for insurance. One at the objection 891.50, move my stop to BE or BE-1. Since I bought at -h3, I plan one exit at the cookie cutter +h3. The last one, at 896.50 objective.

Update 2228h EST +1 pt

Update 2240h EST continued attacks on 888.00 makes me nervous 4x bottoms. Stop is at 887.25. The low is 887.75. Crossing that would mean the end of this trade.

Update 2246h EST met the low 887.75. This is not getting better.

Update 2250h EST at 887.50 1 tick from stopping out. Double top hands on 888.50.

Update 2258h EST Stopped. Nett -4. Stopping me and going back in my favor is going freak me. Must be that STOP SEEKER.

Update 2316h EST Must be the STOP SEEKER. Stopped me and went up to my favor. I tried a log roll. Too late. Made another long entry for 2 at 887.50. 2 dojis, it should reverse to the upside.

Update 2329h EST +1pt. Stop 886.50. Target 896.50. If they stop me, we square off on this trade. I believe today we will see some retrace upward. I might be wrong. Then this market is really sick. It made an extended 32 pt range.

Update 0013h EST It is approaching the first line of resistance, the 54EMA, purple line on the 10 min. It will not go through the first time unless there is a lot of bull power. During Globex, unlikely. I think it will bounce off and try the 2nd time.


Update 0206h EST Stopped out. Doing a Log Roll, re-entry where I was stopped. Should have taken profit upon seeing all the Denver Plateau. Orange ovals.


I am so fed up of the Limit Orders. They hit me and not fill me. Why is everyone in front of me in the queue? Hit me 3 times and no fill. Log Roll is unsuccessful. Market rallied to 890.00 and met the 54EMA head-on. Halted the rally. This is temporal. Another 30 mins, I am out of here for a movie tonight. Nett -0.18.
Update 0403h EST No news when my wife is going to pick me up for the movie. So back to the screens. I saw my favorite counter trend setup. 100EMA lining up with a harmonic. Took the trade but only 1 for a scalp. It is risky. Exit for 2 pts. Nett +1.74pts. I'll buy at -h2 or -h3 if it gets there.

No comments:

Post a Comment