About this blog

This blog was started as a whirlwind. So these objectives are laid out on the top as a reminder to me and for you to remind me. These objectives will change accordingly. Do praise or criticize me for keeping to my plan or deviating from it. This is the start of accountability to my plan.

There are Twitter updates, if you are my friend please identify yourself when you add to your follow list.

Long term objectives
1. To be financially independent so that I can free my time in devoting to God and Family.
2. Money is for memories. I want to take my Family to Disneyland in 2014. I want my daughters to remember this for life. I can also take this to my grave.
3. Trading as a vehicle to secure my daughters' future education requirement.
4. Continued learning/evolution of myself and the markets.
5. This is not for fun, it is a means for an end. Be very ruthless!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Welcome to my LCD madness

System that I have rigged up. Used all the available DVI capable LCDs I have in my possession. Seriously, I don’t need so many trading charts but sure is great to have this much real estate. I can read my mail, browser without switching application tabs.  These graphic cards PowerColor 3870X2 are great. I still have 3 more ports to boot another 3 more LCDs. But where am I to mount them? I ran out of desk real estate.

17082009145

No comments:

Post a Comment