About this blog

This blog was started as a whirlwind. So these objectives are laid out on the top as a reminder to me and for you to remind me. These objectives will change accordingly. Do praise or criticize me for keeping to my plan or deviating from it. This is the start of accountability to my plan.

There are Twitter updates, if you are my friend please identify yourself when you add to your follow list.

Long term objectives
1. To be financially independent so that I can free my time in devoting to God and Family.
2. Money is for memories. I want to take my Family to Disneyland in 2014. I want my daughters to remember this for life. I can also take this to my grave.
3. Trading as a vehicle to secure my daughters' future education requirement.
4. Continued learning/evolution of myself and the markets.
5. This is not for fun, it is a means for an end. Be very ruthless!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My hardware setup



For those interested in my platform setup.

This is my trading hardware.


Center: Dell 2407 24" in Landscape
Left and Right: NEC MultiSync 2470WNX 24" in portrait

Since this is game with high stakes. Gaming hardware.
Keyboard: Logitech G15
Mouse: Logitech G9 Laser

No comments:

Post a Comment